Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tony Moly BerryBerry Lipstick

This is my first purchase from the newest Korean make up brand in the Philippines- Tony Moly.When i first heard about Tony Moly, all the while i wasn't imagining that it was a make up brand but i thought it was a new korean salon. Seriously, i thought he was a person. But i did a little research and found out that the word Tony means "trendy" and Moly means "to box something". Thus, TONY MOLY means "to box something stylish"(source: http://www.facebook.com/Tonymolyphilippines).

Anyway, i was able to visit their branch in SM North Edsa. I noticed that Tony Moly has a lot of makeups in cute packaging. I think their price range is similar with Etude House and The Face Shop.

I first tried their magic berry lip tint (P198) which reminds of the EB Magic lipstick , they both gave lasting tint on your lips for a long period. the Tony Moly magic berry lip tint comes in a balm version and in 2 flavors, both emits the natural red tint of the lips.

I also checked out and tried their other variety of lipsticks and ended up purchasing their BerryBerry Lipstick in Floral Pink (PKLS03). I really like pink lipsticks than red ones. I think it better suits me and my personality. ;)


packaging



lipstick has a ribbon at the cover
berryberry (floral pink)

Prior Application:
(*excuse the dry lips*)

After application
with and without flash

What I Love about the lipstick:
-The Shade! i love the subtlety of the color. You can use it for work or date or even for a night out.
-Dual purpose: It gives moisture to the lips. As you apply it, you can feel that it moisturizes your lips.
-Berry scent/flavor.. hence the name berryberry.
-It's affordable. Only for P337.

It's my perfect pink on the go lipstick.


Tony Moly can found at some selected SM Malls
Visit their FB page: http://www.facebook.com/Tonymolyphilippines



5 comments:

  1. I like the shade of this lipstick! Oh, and I love body shop's pink lipstick, too. But it's not that shiny.

    Anyway, following you as we both have the same interests :)

    xoxo,
    Nadj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color! :) My mom has been looking for the perfect pink lipstick and I think this is it. Thanks for the recommendation.

    Take care! Saw your blog link in Girltalk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shade...

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/
    follow back??

    ReplyDelete