Saturday, October 1, 2011

Magic Leverage Curlformers

I really miss my curly locks..

Anyway, i finally had the chance to try my curlformers which i bought from the Port 88 Bazaar.

I watched a lot of youtube tutorials about curlformers beforehand and i learned that you can use these after taking a bath or even with damp hair and some even put it on the evening and sleep on it til the morning so it really depends on your style and technique.

So what i did for me was.. after i took a bath, i dried my hair a little and installed the curlformers one by one. the application is a bit tricky but you'll get the hang of it easily. And i let it stayed for about an hour (but i think if you want your curls to be intact and more prominent, the longer the hours the better). after which i applied hair spray to hold the curls.

It took me about 20minutes to install all the curlformers.

The size of the curlers vary- the box contains large and small curls. what i did is i just mixed them all.

Here are some pictures.

and the result...

this is what i used to hold the curls. i bought this in watson ages ago for only P299.





5 comments:

  1. I hope watsons still has Curl Booster!

    Thank you for checking out my blog! I followed you. :)

    http://jesroque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that curl booster looks really cool! i also want a curly hair..
    ]
    btw- come drop by my blog if you have time and maybe follow each other if you like.. i would love to have more filipina blogger friends :)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! ! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG BACK:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR LATEST POST & LEAVE A COMMENT.
    LIST ME ON TWITTER , SO I WILL KNOW U'RE MY FOLLOWER
    -YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACEBOOK IF U WANT, I WILL ALWAYS CONFIRM MY FOLLOWERS

    (PLEASE TELL ME IF IT SAYS THAT I HAVENT FOLLOW YOUR BLOG, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY BLOG RECENTLY, BUT IF IT'S FIXED, I WILL FOLLOW U AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coooool! the curls look so cute and bouncy!

    <3,
    Ninin
    www.thetwomissfits.com

    ReplyDelete