Sunday, August 14, 2011

Food Review: Kiddo Manga Burger Cafe

Verdict: 4 spoons
Located at RP Manila

After one game of bowling with the boyfriend, we still had an hour time to kill before the movie starts, so we decided to have dinner
first. Of course, the food lover in us wanted to try something new instead of the usual. After buying movie tickets, we immediately saw this burger joint beside Karate Kid named Kiddo Manga Burger Cafe. I think it is affiliated with the Karate Kid franchise.

*Excused the poor quality photos, i was only using my phone camera*

BF ordered the Kiddo Manga Master Burger Meal for P145. It comes with twister fries and iced tea. The twister fries reminds me of Mcdonalds, no difference for me. I love the taste of their burger patty. The taste is new and doesn't taste like your ordinary burger. It's very tasty and juicy. It's something that i'll comeback for again. I do wanna try their grilled chicken burger..looks promising!
On the other hand, I ordered Garlic Shrimp Ebiko Pasta for P99 only. Add P20 and you'll get an iced tea with it. I like their pasta too. It's creamy and cheesy (just the way i like it). Boyfriend liked it too and to think he usually prefers tomato based than white sauce pasta.


We also tried their Takoyaki Balls, which i didn't like at all. For me, nothing will beat SAMURAI's Takoyaki Balls. It's my all time and only fave takoyaki balls. So far, it trumps all.

Aside from the burgers and pastas, they also do have croquettes pocket pies, milk teas, iced coffee blended drinks, crepes and rice meals.

3 comments:

  1. I prefer white sauce pastas too.;) They're much creamier. The garlic shrimp pasta looks delish... and really affordable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They have Takoyaki balls too? =)

    ReplyDelete